Carnival Game Rentals – Cleveland, Akron, & Canton OH
Take a look at our carnival game page for the newest ‘classic’ line of Deluxe Carnival Games complete with red/white striped booths and optional prizes. Each set of 3 is $500 plus delivery, and you can add as many prizes as you wish (duration of event and number of participants will be important to determine first). Take a look at the partial list:
OMG CARNIVAL GAME LIST
- Baseball Toss - – 7’ x 7’ backdrop with frame. Players attempt to throw soft baseballs in the strike zone and into the waiting mitt of the catcher.
- Birthday Wheel- – Player places a marker on the laydown, indicating the month or holiday of their choice, booth worker spins wheel, where the wheel rests determines the winner. (Requires 2 tables)
- Cartoon Wheel – - Player places a marker on the laydown, indicating the cartoon character of their choice, booth worker spins the wheel, where the wheel comes to a stop determines the winner. (Requires 2 tables)
- Cat Rack / Tip-A-Cat – - A true carnival game. Players throw three beanbags at the scruffy cats trying to tip them over. (Requires table)
- Frog Bog – - Participants use a rubber mallet to activate a launcher, sending the frog onto the lily pad. Includes a launching table and equipment to accommodate two players at once.
- Gone Fishing - – Participants try to catch the Puffer fish resting in the canvas. Each fish has a screw as its nose, which attracts the magnet. 7’ x7’ vinyl canvas with digital graphics and frame.
- Kiddie Clown Striker- – A miniature version of the test your strength game. Players get three tries to ring the bell. Can be used as a prize every time, as most children 3 and up can ring the bell. 7’ colorfully painted clown design.
- Milk Can - – Softballs are thrown underhand at old-fashioned steel milk cans. Much harder than it appears.
- Putting Challenge - – Participants try to land a hole in one on this mini-golf hole.
- Quarterback Toss - – Players attempt to complete three passes to the receiver using Nerf footballs. 7’ x 7’ backdrop with frame.
- Ring Toss - – Player throws rings towards multiple bottles attempting to get one around the neck of the bottle. 1 ring around any bottle to win.
- Roller Bowler - – Player rolls a bowling ball over a hill trying to get it to stay in the valley. (Table required)
- Soccer Kick- – Players attempt to kick the soccer ball through the hands of the goalie and into the net. 7’ x 7’ backdrop with frame.
- Sponge Bob – - Toss jellyfish into Spongebob’s net to win.
- Stand it – - A game from way back! Participants attempt to stand a glass coke bottle upright using a ring connected to a small handle with a string. Another game that seems too easy, but takes just the right touch.
So the next time you’re planning a carnival themed school function, church event, or birthday party…take it to the next level with OMG. Who else has such cool classic games with a huge variety of different prizes appropriate for your audience? Call us at 330-745-4545 for a custom quote.